Passez sur notre nouveau projet Universitaire
sur Bazzart DONT STUDY MAKE PARTY et sur PRD
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant

Alexander D. Vasilis

Carte d'identité
Mon statut: En couple avec Anya ♥
Mon âge canonique: est de 26 ans physiquement mais de 2400 ans réellement
Je suis: disponible pour toi. Un RP alors ?

Alexander D. Vasilis

Vampires' Council

Δ Mes marques de dents :  563
Δ Arrivé(e) à NYC, le :  10/02/2014
Δ On me confond avec :  Paul Wesley.

You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis Empty

Message    You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis   You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 508945favicon   Jeu 13 Fév 2014 - 0:08

Mes Rps rien qu'à moi

Quoi ? Ils n'en sont que là ?  
Once upon a timeFeat: Erza M. Evidence
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ignore.Feat: Athéna Vasilis

Que ça traîne tout ça..  
Idée principale du rp ► Feat: Prénom P² Nom

Ils ont enfin libéré la place..  

-SUBMIT OR DIE -

Dernière édition par Alexander D. Vasilis le Jeu 7 Aoû 2014 - 16:51, édité 14 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Alexander D. Vasilis

Carte d'identité

Alexander D. Vasilis

Vampires' Council

You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis Empty

Message    Re: You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis   You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 508945favicon   Jeu 13 Fév 2014 - 0:08

A vous mes petits You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 3097564319

Invité

Invité

Message    Re: You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis   You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 508945favicon   Sam 17 Mai 2014 - 17:02

Toi !!! You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 1480005217 
Je veux RP ! Et tu es mon seul compatriote avec Jane !!! C'est la Panique  You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 4221631979 You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 4221631979 You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 4221631979 You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 4221631979 You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 4221631979 
On va pas tarder à se faire bouffer  You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 1622624544 

Bon tu sais quoi  You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 1050684549 

Alexander D. Vasilis

Carte d'identité

Alexander D. Vasilis

Vampires' Council

Message    Re: You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis   You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 508945favicon   Sam 17 Mai 2014 - 17:28

Petit un, j'ai un prénom et pour une fille qui est censé être ma meilleure amie, tu pourrais être plus gentille avec moi You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 2181200953

Petit deux, bon j'avoue que ton avatar est.. *-* mais bref You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 875001330

Invité

Invité

Message    Re: You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis   You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 508945favicon   Dim 18 Mai 2014 - 13:03

Bon tu sais quoi je la refais mais que pour toi:

Mon Alexanderounet !!
Mon chouchou je veux Rp avec le plus beau vampire de cette ville ( enfin normal t'es le seul)
Tu veux bien parler à ta chérie de meilleure amie  You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 1171079294 You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 1171079294 You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 1171079294 You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 1171079294 You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 1171079294 You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 1171079294 You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 1171079294 You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 1171079294 

(Cela te convient ? )

Alexander D. Vasilis

Carte d'identité

Alexander D. Vasilis

Vampires' Council

Message    Re: You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis   You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 508945favicon   Dim 18 Mai 2014 - 13:15

(Là c'est parfait Razz)

Oui je veux bien Rp avec toi Razz Tu as une idée ? ^^

Invité

Invité

Message    Re: You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis   You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 508945favicon   Dim 18 Mai 2014 - 13:44

Idée :

Erza s'ennuyait à rester cachée dans son entre et comme elle pense que son meilleur ami est avec son chien (qu'elle adore soit dis en passant) elle décide de les déranger et de lui demander de passer pour qu'ils puissent s'amuser un peu.

Alexander D. Vasilis

Carte d'identité

Alexander D. Vasilis

Vampires' Council

Message    Re: You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis   You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 508945favicon   Dim 18 Mai 2014 - 14:01

Oui en gros une virée entre lui et elle, oui ça me va très bien Smile On le fait où ? ^^

Invité

Invité

Message    Re: You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis   You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 508945favicon   Dim 18 Mai 2014 - 18:28

Si c'est en plein jour chez elle, soit en pleine nuit à la 5ieme avenue

Alexander D. Vasilis

Carte d'identité

Alexander D. Vasilis

Vampires' Council

Message    Re: You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis   You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 508945favicon   Dim 18 Mai 2014 - 19:38

Pourquoi pas chez elle ^^ Tu veux bien le commencer ? ^^

Invité

Invité

Message    Re: You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis   You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 508945favicon   Dim 18 Mai 2014 - 20:17

Je te fais ça de suite Wink

Alexander D. Vasilis

Carte d'identité

Alexander D. Vasilis

Vampires' Council

Message    Re: You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis   You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 508945favicon   Dim 18 Mai 2014 - 20:33

Merci, tu es adorable You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 122326914

Invité

Invité

Message    Re: You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis   You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 508945favicon   Dim 18 Mai 2014 - 21:00

Comme promis ( Viens par là )

Athéna Vasilis

Carte d'identité
Mon statut: Coeur à prendre
Mon âge canonique: +2400 ans , mais j'ai toujours le physique de mes 26 ans!
Je suis:

Athéna Vasilis

The Supreme Race

Δ Mes marques de dents :  73
Δ Arrivé(e) à NYC, le :  03/06/2014
Δ On me confond avec :  Miranda Kerr

Message    Re: You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis   You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 508945favicon   Sam 7 Juin 2014 - 11:29

Un RP avec moi?  You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 3097564319 

Moi, ta soeur chérie qui t'aime de tout son petit coeur.  You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 3068253178 You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 2385997577 You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 122326914 You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 2029184283 You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 703460626 

Alexander D. Vasilis

Carte d'identité

Alexander D. Vasilis

Vampires' Council

Message    Re: You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis   You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 508945favicon   Sam 7 Juin 2014 - 12:32

Comment pourrais-je refuser avec cette déclaration adorable You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 2770832138

Oui évidemment que j'en veux un You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 122326914 You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 3068253178

Contenu sponsorisé

Message    Re: You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis   You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis 508945favicon   

You want a reminder of me? Stand in line, you're not the only one who wants to talk with me... ♠ Alexander D. Vasilis

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant